It ain’t easy being cheesy 😉 This Cheeto inspired crochet top is as fun to make and wear as it looks!
This pattern employs the use of filet crochet. If you haven’t tried filet crochet before, its a great crochet technique to try this summer. Filet crochet helps you create lacy, graphic designs like you see in the photos, using only chains and double crochet stitches!
All you’ll need to create this top is a 3.5mm (E) crochet hook and about 400 yards of a DK to light weight cotton yarn. I used Ice Yarns Baby Cotton in the colorway Orange.
When you purchase this listing, you’ll receive a downloadable printable PDF containing:
- Full list of required materials, gauge and sizing information
- Filet crochet graph needed to create the wave design
- Quick written tutorial about how to read filet crochet graphs
- Row by row written instructions to help newbies get started reading the filet crochet graph
- Written instructions about creating the neck opening and seaming.
There is no shipping charge for this item as it is a PDF file and will be sent out within 24 hours of payment. If you don’t receive it within 24 hours, please, contact me